Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
This is literally how it is for a non english speaker to perfect a word pronunciation!
a vine by meshal al jaser
Jesus this is gold
I’M FUCKING SCREAMING OMGGGGGG THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE 90S TO ROMANTICIZED BY NON-90S KIDS FUCK
I feel like a legend.
OH MY FUCKING GOD
I have waited for this all my life.
OK BUT WHAT IF SHARPEDO AND CAMERUPT WERE 5 YEAR OLDS IMAGINE THAT
This is SO cool that I just had to share.
you clever fuckers
my teacher used this today
23+8+9+19+11+5+25 = 100%
5 months later and i’m still questioning the fact he used a fucking ice cream scoop and not a normal spoon
mark you doof
The answer is quite simple; I did not own a spoon.
Mark.. Please explain why you didn’t own a spoon. Aren’t you like at least semi-rich?
You have a treadmill and several types of recording equipment how can you not have a SPOON. What do you eat cereal with??
Wow, you guys missed out on a real gem, huh?
The thrilling finale.